I'm feeling lost again, work is shit, life is boring. I miss you, you little piece of nothing good. I am afraid of the amount of love that I still feel about you, and I keep asking me why? Why you? Why that much? I barely remember your face, your smell or your smile, but I can't avoid this sensation that sometimes you think of me, and wander if I am ok or if I have a lover. Sometimes it's impossible to deny that I'm still care about. I care a lot yet. Those feelings are overly destructive. I will always hate how much I can possibly love you.
I am in love with your soul, your essence, your spirit and mystery but I'm not in love with you anymore. I hate your brain, issues and thoughts. They make me wanna cry. I hated so much the way that you made me feel when you were feeling down. You treated me badly. I'm no saying that you don't deserve me, but certainly you don't deserve my love. It was, and it is the most pure thing that I ever feel in my life. And now, I can't feel it anymore. My love was a gift, a precious diamond that you ripped out from my chest. It was a bonding, soul to soul, but you broke it, smashed in a million pieces on the silver floor. Now, here I am, heartless, loveless, empty and feeling lonely. Always lonely.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario